Pinup piece + neutral pose from Light Grey Art Lab’s Great Personalities exhibition!!
I got your backs, guys.
2. (I couldn’t track down the actual recipe for the second picture, so I’m just going to assume it’s Chocolate Coffee.)
3. Again, I couldn’t track this one down, but I think it’s an ice cream cake. Here’s ten different recipes for ice cream cakes in exchange for not finding that particular one.
6. This cake is supposedly from a restaurant or high-end bakery, but I wasn’t able to find the source or recipe for it. Sorry!
7. I know what these are! York Peppermint Patty Brownies!
8. yeah i’m pretty sure this is just a disassembled oreo smore thing it’s sort of self-explanatory
9. *shifty eyes* I couldn’t find this one either but here make this instead
10. My only guess for these is homemade ding dongs.
1. No Breakfast – People who don’t eat breakfast have lower blood sugar levels. This can lead to an insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain (and to underperformance in terms of thinking, processing , retrieval and memory skills).
2. Overreacting – This can flood the brain with chemical which interferes with clear thinking, logical analysis and memory.
3. Smoking – This can cause a shrinkage in the brain, and possibly lead to Alzheimer’s disease.
4. High Sugar Consumption – Consuming too much sugar interferes with the absorption of proteins and nutrients. These are essential for healthy brain development.
5. Air Pollution – The brain is the largest oxygen consumer in our body. Inhaling polluted air decreases the supply of oxygen to the brain. Again, this can reduce and interfere with the brain’s healthy functioning.
6. Sleep Deprivation – Sleep allows our brain to rest and rejuvenate itself. Long term sleep deprivation accelerates the death of brain cells. It interferes with putting down new memory traces, effective problem solving and memory retention.
7. Exercising your Brain in Times of Illness – Working or studying during times of sickness can lead to a ineffective thinking, poor processing, and to poor memory and retention.
8. Lack of Stimulation – Thinking is the best way to train our brain. Lack of stimulation can prevent new neural pathways from forming. It can also prevent us from reaching our potential in terms of creative thinking and analytical thinking.
Source: The World Health Organisation
literally the best fucking show on this entire planet
cool tricks to share with your kids
This is literally the stupidest comic I have ever made and I’m not even sorry
Just a friendly reminder.
Hayao Miyazaki, on what attracted him to Howl’s Moving Castle
The Auteur of Anime by Margaret Talbot: “The New Yorker” (January 17th, 2005)
Tatiana Maslany | Best Dramatic Actress at the 2014 Canadian Screen Awards
imagine gordon ramsay playing flappy bird
The Academy Awards: Best Pictures
By Beutler Inc
yes hello i’d like to apply for this position here are my credentials:
WORK EXPERIENCE: starting secret relationships with hot ppl on public transportation, watching an entire tv series in one day, making toast
EDUCATION: the school of wine (2005 - present)
VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE: sometimes i refrain from taking a penny from the “take a penny leave a penny” jar… helpin others
REFERENCES: john stamos and my mom probably